Sources

March 7, 2012

#WOTD: Reflections from within

Reflection, reflexión, riflessione,réflexion.

"Action is often a reflection of the inconvenience of thought." - Yolanda

It is said, "that everyone and everything that shows up in our life is a reflection of something that is happening inside of us," and I believe that to be true.

When we are honest with ourselves, we realize that some people on our path are not meant to be there.  They are there simply to take our lives off of the path of good that the Creator has set us upon. 

When I woke up this morning, I threw open the windows and was greeted by the peace, the beauty and the joy of the morning.  I was greeted by the warm sunshine, the birds song of love and joy and the love of the Creator.  As painful as a part of my life's journey has been, I have arrived at the destination of peace, love and joy - a reflection of how I feel about the life and purpose I have been given.

I remember a point in my life that I was convinced that, 'deeds not words' was how one should live his life.  I am no longer convinced of that.  For 'all' deeds start with thought or words from within.  Yet, when we don't take time to reflect on those thoughts (words from within), the deeds are often selfish, self-centered, egotistical, and wrong.  

Today, know this to be true,  "Who we are is a reflection of the intelligence that produces everything. In knowing this we know that we are simply extending that intelligence that is displayed in our actions. We can mimic the mind of God, when we remember it is Words (Reflective, Contemplative Thought)...then Action (deeds). 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment